- Working as a phlebotomist in the state of California might bring you an annual salary ranging anywhere from $34,390 to $64,110.
- Phlebotomists in this state have one of the best average salaries in the country, and because to the state’s rapidly expanding population, employment is expected to increase by 26.67 percent by the year 2028, which will result in good job security.
- Your total income will vary depending not just on where you work but also on the sector in which you do so.
In the state of California, a phlebotomist can expect to make an average hourly wage of $23.41. 1k wages were recorded, with the most recent update being on June 3, 2022.
How much does a phlebotomist make in Los Angeles?
How much money can one expect to make working as a Phlebotomist in Los Angeles, California? As of the 25th of February, 2022, the normal income range for a phlebotomist in Los Angeles, California is between $37,144 and $46,053, with the average compensation coming in at $41,238.
How much does a phlebotomist make starting out in California?
Although ZipRecruiter has seen salaries as high as $53,087 and as low as $20,645, the majority of salaries for Entry Level Phlebotomists are currently in the range of $28,510 (25th percentile) to $39,324 (75th percentile), with top earners (90th percentile) making $47,680 annually in the state of California.
How much does a phlebotomist make an hour in California 2021?
In the state of California, a phlebotomy technician may expect an hourly wage of an average of $23.88.
How much do phlebotomist make at Kaiser in California?
What kind of salary can one expect to receive working as a Phlebotomist at Kaiser Permanente? The average hourly wage for phlebotomists working for Kaiser Permanente is $26. The hourly rate of pay for phlebotomists at Kaiser Permanente can range anywhere from $13 to $46.
How long does it take to become a phlebotomist in California?
- Applicants who have never worked as phlebotomists before are required to complete an approved Didactic Program consisting of 20 hours of Basic and 20 hours of Advanced Didactic course in phlebotomy, 40 hours of documented clinical training during which they must successfully complete 50 venipunctures and 10 skin punctures, as well as an approved Certification Examination, before they can submit an application.
How much do EKG techs make in California?
- How much does a person make working as an EKG Technician in the state of California?
- As of the 30th of May in the year 2022, the typical yearly salary of an EKG Technician in the state of California is $44,152.
- In case you ever find yourself in need of a straightforward salary calculator, it comes out to around $21.23 per hour.
This amounts to $849 per week or $3,679 per month when converted into equal currency.
What is the highest paid phlebotomist?
What is the Average Salary of a Phlebotomist? In the year 2020, the median annual wage for phlebotomists was $36,320. The top 25 percent earned an average of $42,130 during that year, while the bottom 25 percent earned an average of $30,610.
How much do pharmacy techs make?
According to statistics provided by the BLS, the hourly wage for pharmacy technicians in the United States averages $16.32 dollars. This translates to an annual pay of $33,950 for the typical worker.
How much does a mobile phlebotomist make in California?
In the state of California, an hourly wage of $25.58 is considered to be the norm for a phlebotomist who works in a mobile setting. 346 wages were recorded, and the most recent update was on May 31, 2022.
What is blood drawing called?
The practice of extracting blood from a vein with the use of a needle, typically for the purposes of testing in a laboratory. In order to treat some blood problems, a blood draw may also be performed in order to remove excess red blood cells from the patient’s blood. This procedure is also known as phlebotomy and venipuncture.
How much money does a pharmacist make in California?
How much does an annual salary for a Pharmacist in California amount to? As of the 27th of May in 2022, the normal income range for a Pharmacist in the state of California is $151,048 to $170,752, with the average compensation coming in at $160,312.
How much does a phlebotomist make in Los Angeles CA?
In the city of Los Angeles, California, the hourly wage for a phlebotomist is typically around $21.37. 49 salaries were recorded, and the information was last updated on May 12, 2022.
How much do dental assistants make?
In the province of Gauteng, the average monthly wage for a dental assistant is R 12 881 in the city of Pretoria.
Can a phlebotomist start an IV in California?
After finishing the course, would I be able to get certified in IV therapy and subsequently start IVs, infuse drugs, and draw blood? Phlebotomists and Emergency Medical Technicians are eligible to attend the course, but they will not earn certification by doing so. Certification is available to just LVNs.
What is the difference between phlebotomy 1 and 2?
- It is important to keep in mind that a Phlebotomy Technician II license is required in order to be authorized to conduct venipuncture, artery puncture, and cutaneous puncture.
- The key distinction between this license and its predecessor is that the applicant must already hold a valid CDPH Phlebotomy Technician I license, in addition to having logged 1040 hours of practical experience in the area during the previous five years.
How do I get a phlebotomy license in California?
The first step is to earn a certificate of completion from the school after passing both the phlebotomy class and the externship with flying colors. Step 2: You will need to get your national license certification by passing the Phlebotomy Certification Examination with flying colors. Step three is to submit an application for a phlebotomy license to the state of California.
What is the starting pay for a phlebotomist?
- Payscale on Average According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, phlebotomists and their coworkers are included in the category known as clinical laboratory technologists.
- Other Aspects to Consider
- Information on salaries in 2016 for those working in medical and clinical laboratories as technologists or technicians
How much does a certified Phlebotomy technician make?
Phlebotomy Lab Assistant – $12.97 per hour and $24,000 annually Phlebotomy Technician – $12.97 per hour and $30,000 annually Mobile Phlebotomist – $12.97 per hour and $25,000 annually Blood Donor Phlebotomist – $13.13 per hour and $23,000 annually PSC Site Coordinator – $15.31 per hour and $68,000 annually
What is the hourly rate for phlebotomy?
In the following figures, both the average hourly pay (referred to as ″core compensation″) and the average total hourly cash compensation for the employment of phlebotomist in the United States are displayed. The hourly salary for a Phlebotomist can range anywhere from $16 to $19, with an average remuneration of $17 per hour for their services.
How much does a phlebotomist get paid?
Although ZipRecruiter has seen hourly pay as high as $25.48 and as low as $9.62, the majority of phlebotomist salaries in the United States now vary between $13.46 (the 25th percentile) and $18.03 (the 75th percentile).