How To Remove Lienholder From Car Title In California?

To transfer ownership of a vehicle in the state of California, you must submit an Application for Replacement or Transfer of Title (REG 227) if you do not have the California Certificate of Title.The release from the lienholder, if there is one, needs to be notarized.After the buyer has finished filling out the paperwork, they should take it to a DMV office, where they will receive their new registration and title.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.