- The average daily high temperature is 67 degrees Fahrenheit (20 degrees Celsius), while the average daily low temperature is 48 degrees Fahrenheit (9 degrees Celsius).
- In Los Angeles, the average temperature in December is over 60 degrees Fahrenheit (16 degrees Celsius).
- Temperatures that soar into the 80s Fahrenheit (over 27 degrees Celsius) are experienced in Los Angeles on an average of two days during the month of December.
How warm is Southern California in December?
Temperatures seldom drop below 58 degrees Fahrenheit or climb over 79 degrees Fahrenheit, with daily highs ranging from 69 to 67 degrees Fahrenheit on average. On December 25, the highest daily average temperature only reaches 67 degrees Fahrenheit.
What is the coldest month in Southern California?
Temperature that is Typical for Los Angeles The chilly season begins on November 26 and continues until March 23, during which time the average daily high temperature is lower than 70 degrees Fahrenheit. December in Los Angeles is the coldest month of the year, with an average low temperature of 48 degrees Fahrenheit and a high temperature of 67 degrees Fahrenheit.
How warm is California in December?
- The Climate of California in the Month of December Although it is one of the months with the lowest average temperatures for the state, you can anticipate daytime temperatures in Southern California to range from the middle to the upper 60s, while the nightly lows will hover around the 50-degree mark.
- The skies are largely clear, although there are a few showers here and there.
- The temperature is moderately reduced in Northern California.
Does it get cold in LA in December?
In the month of December, the weather in Los Angeles typically consists of afternoons that are pleasant to chilly with nights and mornings that are cool to cold. Temperatures in the day typically range from the middle to upper 60s Fahrenheit (19-24 C), with a few of the warmer days reaching into the upper 70s Fahrenheit (25-27 C), most of which occur towards the beginning of the month.
Is San Diego beach warm in December?
This month is not the one with the coolest temperatures for swimming. The average temperature is 59 degrees, however the months of January through March are somewhat chillier. If you pick a day when the temperature is high, the water in San Diego’s ocean will be warm enough for you to go for a brisk swim even in December.
Is San Diego Nice in December?
The month of December in San Diego is often pretty nice, with the sun beaming through air that is only slightly crisp. This fact may not come as much of a surprise to some people. At the same time when local attractions are spreading Christmas happiness with special decor and activities, people may still be seen going to the beach and wearing shorts.
Where is it 60 70 degrees year round in the United States?
1. The monthly average high temperatures in Long Beach, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and Santa Maria, California are never lower than the middle of the 60s. This holds true for every month of the year.
What part of California has the best weather?
Santa Barbara, California For a very long time, Santa Barbara has been acknowledged as having what is often considered to be the greatest climate in the state as well as the best weather in the United States (California).
Where is it 70 degrees year round in the United States?
While the majority of states in the United States see significant temperature swings throughout the year, there are a few states that get year-round weather that is consistently around 70 degrees. Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, and New Mexico are some of the states that fall under this category.
What should I wear in California in December?
In preparation for evenings out on the town, pack a variety of tops, including long-sleeved shirts, tee shirts, light blouses or polo shirts, and a few dressier alternatives. Include some outfits that you may put on over other garments in the mornings when it is brisk outside throughout the winter. This category may also contain ponchos, cardigans, and down vests.
Can you swim in California in December?
The answer may be found on this page, along with the average sea temperatures for each city in California during the month of December, as well as our assessment of the likelihood of experiencing favorable water conditions. A list of cities located along the coast of California.
|Los Angeles in december
|Klamath in december
|Malibu in december
How do people dress in Los Angeles in December?
- Because the winter weather may be so unpredictable, it is in your best interest to always maintain a collection of warm clothing in your accommodation at the Miyako Hotel in Torrance, California.
- Bring along a thin sweater for the nights, and make sure you have a garment that can withstand the elements, such as a light leather or puffer jacket, in case it rains throughout the winter.
What state has the warmest weather in December?
The Florida city of Key West Because of its location at the very end of the stunning Florida Keys and its status as the southernmost city in the United States, Key West enjoys the warmest temperatures in the continental United States during the month of December and, most likely, during the months of January and February as well.
Is LA hot at Christmas?
The temperature averages at about 50 degrees Fahrenheit (10 C). According to LA’s standards, that qualifies as ″chilly.″ There is a good chance of precipitation during an El Nino year; yet, despite the abundance of wet weather in the previous year, it was not an El Nino. But in most years, the temperature around Christmastime is between 65 and 70 degrees.