- One of the states that makes up the Pacific Region of the United States is called California.
- California is the most populous state in the United States and the third largest state in terms of total area.
- It is also the thirty-fourth most populous subnational entity in the world, with 39.5 million people living there across an area that is approximately 163,696 square miles (423,970 km 2) in total.
- In addition to this, California is the most populous of the subnational entities found in North America, and it also has its own government.
How many millionaires are there in California?
- According to the findings of a research company called Spectrem Group, there are 11,000,000 homes in the United States that are worth at least $1 million.
- On the list of states with the most millionaires per capita, California comes in at number 8.
- There are 1,042,027 households in California that are worth a million dollars or more.
- 7.7 is the percentage of the total number of homes that this particular count represents.
How many winning Mega Millions tickets are there in California?
However, there are 55,550 tickets that have won! Obtain your entry ticket for the upcoming draw. Search for ″Mega Millions results″ to check the outcomes of the draws held in jurisdictions other than California that are part of the Mega Millions lottery.
What is the population of California in 2019?
It is anticipated that California will have more than 40 million people by the year 2019, making up nearly 1 in every 8 citizens of the United States. It is anticipated that the population would be around 50 million by the year 2050.
What percentage of California’s population is minority?
- In 2015, California has the most diverse population in terms of race and ethnicity of any state in the United States.
- The percentage of the state’s population that is comprised of non-Hispanic whites has dropped from around 76.3 to 78 percent in 1970 to 36.6 percent in 2018.
- Even though there are 300 million people living in the United States, California is home to 20 percent of the country’s total population while having the largest minority population (2008).