The identity of the person who won the $316 million Powerball jackpot in January in Sacramento has been revealed, and they have requested a lump sum payment. The officials from the California lottery announced on Thursday that Orlando Zavala Lozano was one of two winners from around the country who matched all of the numbers for a $630 million prize on January 5.
Did you win the $699 million California Powerball jackpot?
- The winning lottery ticket for the $699.8 million prize that was won on Monday night was purchased at a grocery shop in the city of Morro Bay, according to the California Lottery.
- This jackpot was the sixth highest in the history of the US lottery.
- Twelve, twenty-two, fifty-four, sixty-seven, and ninety-nine were drawn as winners, while the Powerball number was fifteen.
- A one-time cash payment of $496 million is available as an alternative to winning the jackpot.
Does California Powerball have power play?
- This makes California the only other participating state that does not have an option for Power Play.
- Check out the winning numbers for the California Powerball below.
- The most recent drawing for the California Powerball took place on Wednesday, November 24th 2021, and the jackpot was valued $229.4 Million at the time.
- Right here you can view the winning numbers from the draw, along with the Power Play option that was chosen.
How much is the California Powerball jackpot 2021?
The most recent drawing for the California Powerball took place on Wednesday, November 24th 2021, and the jackpot was valued $229.4 Million at the time. Right here you can view the winning numbers from the draw, along with the Power Play option that was chosen.
Who won the $700 million Powerball jackpot in Iowa?
- DES MOINES, Iowa — Officials announced that a single ticket purchased in California matched all six numbers in the Powerball drawing, making the purchaser the lucky winner of the over $700 million jackpot award.
- There had been no major Powerball winner in the previous 40 draws.
- The numbers 12, 22, 54, 66, and 69 were chosen as the winning numbers on Monday night.
- 15 was the number of the Powerball.
Did anyone win the Powerball California?
The jackpot was not won by anyone in the state of California for this draw. However, there are a total of 44,565 winning tickets! Detailed Results of the Draw for the State of California
|Matching Numbers||Winning Tickets||Prize Amounts|
|Total Winning Tickets||44,565|
Where in California was the winning Powerball ticket?
The winning Powerball ticket was purchased at a Circle K in Perris, and the drawing that it is associated with took place on October 27. According to a news release issued by the authorities, the winning numbers on the ticket matched five out of the six that were drawn that evening.
Who won the recent Powerball?
After the drawing for the Powerball jackpot was held on April 27th, the winning ticket was not claimed until Friday by a married couple from Gilbert, Arizona. The couple, who requested that their privacy be maintained indefinitely, opted for a monetary reward and was awarded $283.3 million.
Who won the lottery in California?
On Wednesday, officials from the California Lottery revealed that Kristine Wellenstein has come forward as the lone winner of the $426 million jackpot and has chosen to take the lump sum payout as a consequence of her win. Wellenstein has elected to receive the payout immediately.
Where was the Powerball ticket sold?
2021 Powerball Division 1 Winners This prize was split between two players from New South Wales in the month of April. In August, a housekeeper from North Melbourne was the only winner of the $80 million jackpot.
How long does it take to receive lottery winnings in California?
To get your reward, all you have to do is go through the straightforward claim procedure that corresponds to the kind of prize that you have won. Approximately seven to nine weeks will pass between the time that the Lottery Headquarters in Sacramento processes your claim and the time that a check is mailed to you.
Did the Powerball go off?
There was one division one winning entry from New South Wales and one from Victoria that shared the $80 million Powerball prize. The lucky winners were from both states.
Do you win with 1 number on Powerball?
You only need to select one number, the red Powerball, in order to have a chance at winning one of the Powerball prizes.
What are the most common numbers in the Powerball?
- The most frequent of the primary numbers, 32, has been drawn 66 times.
- 23: Drewn sixty-four times
- 61: A total of 64 draws
- 53: A total of 61 draws
- 21, which has been drawn 59 times
- 63: A total of 58 draws
- 57 draws were made
- 59 was drawn.
- 69: Number of times drawn: 57
Did anyone win Mega Millions in California?
The amounts of the Mega Millions prizes that can be won in the state of California are subject to pari-mutuel wagering, which means that they can change depending on the number of tickets sold and winners, and that these amounts can diverge from the fixed prizes that are listed on the Mega Millions website. The jackpot was not won by anyone in the state of California for this draw.
How much tax is taken from lottery winnings in California?
Winnings from lotteries are not subject to taxation in the state of California. If you have the winning lottery numbers, this is some upbeat information for you. If you are a resident of California and win a lottery for a sum that is greater than $600, you will not be required to pay any state taxes on the money that you won from the lottery.
Who won Mega Millions Lottery?
According to the California Lottery, this is the most significant prize won in the state in 2022. Her lottery ticket was the only one in the whole country to match all of the winning numbers. The Mega Millions jackpot that was won was for a whopping $426 million, and the happy winner was Kristine Wellenstein.