A valid picture identification card issued by the government serves as the needed proof of residency. According to the information provided on the Disneyland website, qualifying guests are permitted to purchase up to five tickets for each day of their visit. You can find out all there is to know about the exclusive offer for people living in Southern California right here.
Does Disneyland check ID for California residents?
If you have Southern California Resident Weekday Tickets, all of the adults in your party will be required to present a photo ID issued by the government that reflects their current address. This is because this special ticket offer is only available to residents who live within the ZIP codes 90000-93599.
How does Disney know if you are a California resident?
- After you have finished making your purchase and have scheduled your Theme Park Reservations, you will be required to provide a picture identification card with a valid photo that was issued by the government on the day of your visit in order to get access to the theme park.
- Even though I do not currently live in California, I have had a very similar experience when making use of the military discount.
How to prove SoCal residency?
Section 15.01: Acceptable Forms of Identification to Establish California Residency.
- (1) A rental or lease agreement that is signed by both the owner or landlord and the tenant or resident of the property
- (2) The deed or title to a piece of residential real estate
- (3) Mortgage bill
- (4) Bills for household utilities, including those for cellular phones
Is Disneyland really checking residency?
- When guests arrived at the gate, their evidence of residence was examined seemingly at random, and we are aware of many instances in which guests were required to present documentation that they were a legal resident of California.
- It is important to be aware of this restriction and observe it if you are a visitor to the state of California because, at this moment, admission is restricted to California citizens only.
How do I prove California residency at Disneyland?
- If you don’t have a driver’s license for the state of California, you should bring in your student identity card as well as a recent statement from a utility company that displays your California address and has a name that matches the name on your identification card.
- If prompted to do so, you should be prepared to provide these documents together with your theme park ticket and reservation code.
Can non California residents go to Disneyland?
Since the epidemic started in early 2020, non-California residents will be permitted to visit Disneyland for the first time starting this coming Tuesday, June 15th, for the first time since the pandemic began. On the 30th of April of this year, the Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California, reopened to the public.
Do you have to show ID for Disneyland tickets?
We are delighted that you have located us here. To verify your admission tickets to Disneyland Theme Park, you often will not be required to present any kind of identification.
Do they check ID at Disneyland 2021?
- However, starting of June 15, 2021, guests from other states are permitted to visit the theme parks, and thus, IDs are no longer necessary to demonstrate residency in California.
- During the future visit, your mother will not be required to provide any kind of identification in order to gain access, so you do not need to worry about that.
- Brenda, I really do hope that you find this material to be useful.
Do you have to be a California resident to go to California Adventure?
The firm said on Wednesday that beginning on June 15, visitors to Disney’s theme parks located in California who are not originally from the state will be permitted entry. After being closed because of coronavirus lockdowns, Disneyland and Disney California Adventure reopened on April 30 for guests who were legally residing in the state of California.
What can be used as proof of residency?
- As evidence of residency, you just need to present one of the legal documents listed below, each of which must include both your name and the actual address of your house: Utility bill, such as the account for municipal water and lighting, or the statement from the property management agency
- Bank statement
- Municipal councillor’s letter
- Tax certificate
How do I prove I am not a resident of California?
Getting out-of-state driver’s licenses, joining churches and country clubs, and registering to vote are some of the steps that can be taken to provide evidence that an individual is not a resident of California. If you are serious about proving that you are not a resident of California, there are a number of other steps that you can take as well, including registering to vote.
How can I get discount tickets to Disneyland California?
Discounts on Disneyland (California) Tickets Can Be Obtained From the Following Sources
- Tickets at a discount may be purchased via Undercover Tourist
- Discounts on Tickets for Just One Day
- Discounts on Tickets for Residents of Southern California
- Discounts on Tickets for Those in the Military and the Civil Service
- Discounts Available for Corporate, Government, and Other Memberships
- Discounts on Tickets Offered by AAA
Do you have to get Covid tested to enter Disneyland?
When making reservations for a theme park at the Disneyland Resort, all Guests are required to affirm that they are aware of the State of California’s strong recommendation that Guests will either be fully vaccinated or receive a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the theme parks. This is a requirement in order to enter the theme parks.
Does Florida residents check Disney ID?
- On the Walt Disney World website, you may complete a residence check for the state of Florida online before you arrive at the theme park.
- You will need to present a valid form of identification, which might be one of the following: valid identification issued by the state of Florida, such as a driver’s license, state ID card, or military ID based in Florida; (all must have a Florida address).