In Ontario, the hourly wage for a millwright is typically around $34.68 on average.
How much does a millwright make a year in Ontario?
Millwrights in Canada make, on average, the following: In Canada, a Millwright can expect to earn a salary of $54,400 on average.
How much does a Red Seal millwright make in Ontario?
In Canada, a red seal millwright earns an average wage of $74,100 per year, which translates to $38 per hour. The starting salary for an entry-level employment is $68,250 per year, but professionals with more experience may make up to $79,752 per year.
Can millwrights make 6 figures?
There is a wide variety in pay for Journeyman Millwrights in the United States, from $32,210 all the way up to $121,500, with a typical income of $51,390. The top 80 percent of Journeyman Millwrights make more than $121,500 per year, compared to the middle 60 percent who make between $51,390 and $63,960.
How much do journeyman millwrights make in Ontario?
The typical compensation of a journeyman millwright in Canada is $72,365 per year, which is equivalent to $37.11 per hour.
What is the highest paying trade in Ontario?
According to the Government of Ontario, construction electricians earn a salary of $72,000 two years after receiving their certification. The professions with the highest average salaries in Canada.
|Skilled Trade||Salary – Year of Certification|
|Industrial mechanic (Millwright)||$76,000|
|Steamfitter or Pipefitter||$74,010|
Where do millwrights make the most money?
- As of 2019, New Mexico was the state that offered the highest average wage to millwrights, which was $79,210 per year on average.
- The state of Alaska came in second with an annual income of $71,950, followed by the state of New York with an annual income of $71,050 and the state of California with an annual income of $68,340.
- With a yearly income of $65,450 on average, the state of Washington was placed fifth in the nation.
How much does a millwright apprentice make in Ontario?
Millwright Apprentice Pay Rate: up to $39.17 per hour, with shift rewards of $0.55 per hour for afternoon shifts and $0.75 per hour for night shifts.
How much do welders make an hour in Ontario?
Welders and associated machine operators (NOC 7237) make an hourly wage that ranges anywhere from $18.00 to $41.10 in Canada on average.
How much money does a millwright make in Canada?
In Canada, the typical annual compensation for a millwright is $63,103, which equates to $32.36 per hour. The starting salary for an entry-level employment is $56,549 per year, but professionals with more experience may make up to $74,100 per year.
Do millwrights Weld?
- Millwrights are responsible for welding and operating machinery that shape metal.
- They are also responsible for interpreting designs, following layouts, and assembling components until they are in complete and optimal functioning order.
- Cross-training in a second profession, such as pipe fitting, welding, machining, or electrical repair, is sometimes available to those who work as industrial mechanics and millwrights.
What kind of work do millwrights do?
Millwrighting fundamentals involve abilities in the installation, maintenance, and repair of several types of industrial machinery and equipment. They realign the various pieces of a machine and then replace those parts by making use of specialist instruments such as hydraulic bolters and welders. They are also responsible for moving and relocating machinery both on and off the premises.
Do millwrights work inside or outside?
- Facilities that are residential, commercial, or industrial might all be potential workplaces for a millwright that works with power equipment.
- When working for a corporation that has numerous locations, a millwright could be stationed in only one of those locations the whole time, or they might have to go to other places in order to do repairs, maintenance, and installations on a rotating basis.
Where do millwrights make the most money in Canada?
- Cities in Canada that provide the best salaries to millwrights Fort McMurray in Alberta, Canada There were 16 reported salaries. $44.38 dollars an hour
- Guelph, ON. 121 different wages were recorded. 37.34 dollars an hour
- Alberta, Edmonton 146 salaries reported. 36.45 dollars an hour
- 178 different wages were recorded. 35.91 dollars an hour
- Greater Sudbury in Ontario, Canada 17 different wages were recorded. $35.16 dollars an hour
What does a millwright do in Ontario?
A millwright is a type of industrial mechanic who works on industrial machinery, mechanical equipment, and components. These can include mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, fuel, lubrication, cooling, and exhaust systems, as well as pumps, fans, tanks, conveyors, presses, generators, and pneumatic and hydraulic controls. Millwrights also work on fuel and lubrication systems.
How do I become a millwright?
Apprenticeship programs typically last for a period of four years and must be successfully completed in order to qualify for certification as a Construction Millwright or Industrial Mechanic. A journeyperson certificate is issued to a candidate once they have demonstrated that they have achieved success in the requisite on-the-job training, technical training, and tests.