- Based on Sales, These Are the 10 Vehicles in Ontario That Have the Lowest Insurance Rates: Toyota RAV4 (32,393 – 43,688, -25.85 percent)
- Honda Civic. 27,915. 44,306. -36.99 percent
- Honda CR-V. 24,704. 38,547. -35.91 percent
- Toyota Corolla. 20,512. 33,457. -38.69 percent
- Hyundai Kona. 15,753. 17,532. -10.15 percent
- Mazda CX-5. 14,500. 18,225. -20.44 percent
- Hyundai Elantra. 14,389. 26,565.
- Hyundai Tucson. 14,273. 19,948
Which car has the cheapest insurance?
Popular vehicles with the lowest average annual insurance premiums
|Rank||Average annual insurance premium||MSRP|
|1. Subaru Outback||$1,336||$26,945|
|2. Subaru Forester||$1,347||$25,195|
|3. Honda CR-V||$1,359||$26,400|
|4. Jeep Wrangler||$1,406||$29,725|
Which car has cheapest car insurance in Canada?
- 2010 Toyota Matrix ranked number one on the list of the ten least expensive cars to insure in Canada.
- 2011 Chevrolet Cruze.
- 2015 Volkswagen Golf.
- 2006 Toyota Corolla.
- 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan.
- 2013 Ford F150.
- 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan.
- 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan. Our selection comes to a close with another another Dodge Grand Caravan
Where is cheapest car insurance Ontario?
Cornwall, Elizabethtown, Amherstview, Gananoque, Martintown, Iroquois, Brockville, and Kingston are all vying for the title of having the lowest vehicle insurance in the province of Ontario, according to statistics provided by RATESDOTCA.
What is the cheapest SUV to insure in Ontario?
SUVs With The Lowest Average Annual Insurance Premiums
|SUV Model||Premium||Monthly Payment|
|Hyundai Santa Fe Sport||$2,463||$205|
Are older vehicles cheaper to insure?
- Are insurance premiums for older vehicles often lower?
- Yes, insurance rates for the majority of older vehicles are lower, particularly when it comes to comprehensive and collision coverage.
- As cars get older, their value decreases, and with that, the amount of money that an insurance policy may pay out in the event of an accident.
However, this is not the case with a great number of historic or collectible automobiles.
Why is a Toyota Corolla so expensive to insure?
In general, higher-value models come with higher insurance premiums. Insurance premiums for a Toyota Corolla are often more affordable than those for drivers of other makes and models of vehicles. This is due to the fact that its value and horsepower are both somewhat low. Because low-value automobiles require less money to fix, insurers offer lower premiums for coverage on these vehicles.
Is Mazda cheap insurance?
- The national average for the price of car insurance for a Mazda is $186 per month, or $2,230 per year.
- Some vehicles have insurance costs that are far lower than others, like as the Mazda MX-5 Miata, which has an average monthly premium of $152 and an annual premium of $1,824.
- Some, like the CX-5, will cost you more to cover than others, with an average cost of 227 dollars per month, or 2,724 dollars per year.
Are Kias expensive to insure?
To determine which vehicles are the most and least costly to insure, we compared the average rates of auto insurance for over fifty of the most popular makes and models. Positioned in the Middle: Vehicles That Have an Average Annual Premium.
|Vehicle||Average Annual Premium|
|Nissan Sentra S||$1,957|
|Kia Forte EX||$1,964|
|Kia Optima LX||$1,987|
Are hatchbacks cheaper to insure?
Although the difference in insurance premiums between hatchbacks and sedans is not very large, they do have a tendency to be more expensive. On the other hand, the variations in insurance premiums can be quite a deal wider, as you will see in the next paragraphs.
How can I lower my insurance rates in Ontario?
Here are some helpful hints for comparison shopping:
- Check out websites that compare different insurance policies
- Look for insurance providers in Ontario that provide reductions for first-time policyholders
- Check with your employer to see if they provide a discount for customers who are loyal to their brand
- Ask your insurance broker if he can get you cheaper prices and see if he can provide them to you
How much is the average car insurance in Ontario?
- What is the typical monthly payment for auto insurance in the province of Ontario?
- In the province, the annual cost of auto insurance comes out to an average of $1,634 dollars.
- The majority of jobs offer compensation in the range of $1,300 to $2,000 yearly.
They can be cheaper or higher based on a variety of factors, including your area, the type of car you drive, your driving record, and a great deal of other information.
How much is insurance on a car for a 17 year old Ontario?
Because you don’t yet have your full license, this demonstrates to insurers that you are at a high risk of filing a claim, which can drive up your premiums significantly. For illustration’s sake, the monthly cost of insurance for a 2021 Honda Civic may range anywhere from $537 to $1,025 for a 17-year-old female driver in possession of a G2 license.
Which is the best car in Canada?
- Winners List for the AJAC Canadian Car of the Year Competition for the Year 2020 Best Small Car: Mazda MAZDA3
- Best Large Car: Subaru Legacy
- Best Small Premium Car: Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- The Toyota Supra has the best overall sports performance.
- The Porsche 911 Carrera is our pick for the best premium sports car in terms of performance.
- The Subaru Outback is the best choice for a midsize sport utility vehicle
Are SUVs cheaper to insure?
When compared to the cost of insuring a sedan, the cost of insuring an SUV is $314 less per year. Insurance premiums tend to be higher for bigger cars, such as pickup trucks and sport utility vehicles (SUVs). However, even when compared to tiny cars, the rates for small crossover SUVs are among the most affordable.
How much is car insurance in Canada per month?
Depending on where in the province of Ontario you live, you might pay anywhere from $125 to $158 more than the statewide average for your monthly vehicle insurance premium. When compared to the rates offered by other provinces in Canada, this one has the highest overall average.