- The entire distance that must be traveled by plane in order to reach Bora Bora from California is 4,184 miles.
- This is the same as saying that the distance is 6,733 kilometers or 3,635 nautical miles.
- The state of California will serve as the starting point of your journey.
- It concludes on the French Polynesian island of Bora Bora.
Your flight path from California to Bora Bora will take you in a southwesterly direction (-144 degrees from North).
How long is flight to Bora Bora from California?
The typical duration of a flight without any stops is 8 hours and 19 minutes. The most expedient way to get from California to Bora Bora is to take a direct flight, which will take 8 hours and 19 minutes.
Is there a direct flight from California to Bora Bora?
- Finding Your Way to Bora Bora Because of their location in the Pacific Ocean, the Islands of Tahiti are accessible through direct flights departing either Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) or San Francisco International Airport.
- If you are traveling from the mainland United States, these airports are your best bet (SFO).
- It takes around eight hours to fly to Papeete, which is located on the main island of Tahiti.
How far is flight from Los Angeles to Bora Bora?
The amount of time it takes to fly from LAX to Bora Bora. The entire time spent in the air traveling between LAX to Bora Bora is 8 hours and 43 minutes. This is based on the assumption that a commercial aircraft travels at an average speed of flight of 500 miles per hour, which is equal to 805 kilometers per hour or 434 knots.
How far is Bora Bora from LA in hours?
It takes around 9 hours and 55 minutes to fly from Bora Bora to Los Angeles.
What month is the best time to go to Bora Bora?
November and April are the months that offer the warmest weather in Bora Bora. These brief shoulder seasons have pleasant weather, with temperatures ranging from the middle to the upper half of the 80s. The months of May through October make up the peak tourist season. During this time, rain showers are rare and the number of visitors increases.
How long is it from LA to Hawaii?
It takes a total of 5 hours and 17 minutes to fly all the way from Los Angeles, California to Hawaii. Based on real flights that have been taken over the course of the past year, encompassing routes such as LAX to HNL, this is the typical amount of time spent in flight (from wheels up to wheels down on the runway).
How much is a trip to Bora Bora right now?
A vacation to Bora Bora for one person costs an average of $3,184, while a trip for two people costs an average of $5,718 and a trip for four people costs an average of $10,721. Bora Bora hotels have nightly rates that vary from $136 to $684, with an average of $334, while the majority of vacation rentals have nightly rates that range from $120 to $800 for the complete residence.
Can you get to Bora Bora by boat?
To get to Bora Bora, you may either join a cruise that departs from Tahiti or hire a private yacht. Taking a cruise is a convenient and cost-effective way to travel around French Polynesia and Tahiti. You’ll get to see a number of islands, including Bora Bora, which is featured on the itineraries of all Tahiti cruises.
Where is Bora Bora from California?
Bora-Bora is located around 6853 kilometers away from California.
Which is better Bora Bora or Fiji?
Fiji is the most cost- and time-efficient option for scuba diving in the world, both generally and specifically. On the other hand, Bora Bora is an excellent option if you are looking for overwater bungalows in addition to exciting activities on the island.
What country is Bora Bora in?
- One of The Islands of Tahiti’s islands that is considered to be among the most well-known is Bora Bora.
- Bora Bora is a volcanic island that was created more than seven million years ago and is one of nine islands that make up the Society Islands.
- Bora Bora, like with the majority of the other islands in French Polynesia, is encircled by a coral reef, which forms what is referred to as an atoll.
Is Tahiti or Bora Bora better?
- Tahiti is a more urbanized island than Bora Bora, and despite the fact that its beaches are not as well-known as those in Bora Bora, it has excellent retail districts, a vibrant nightlife, cultural events, and extraordinary opportunities for outdoor recreation.
- When one thinks about paradise, the picture that first comes to mind is of Bora Bora.
- It’s a smaller island with a more exclusive feel to it.
How far is Bora Bora from Hawaii by plane?
The distance from Hawaii to Bora-Bora, as measured by the straight line distance traveled by aircraft, is 2,529.01 miles (4,070.04 km).
How long is flight from California to Hawaii?
- When departing from California, how long is the flight to Hawaii?
- Direct flights to Honolulu departing from Sacramento, San Francisco, or San Jose take around five hours and forty minutes of flight time to arrive at their destination.
- The normal duration of the trip from Los Angeles to Honolulu is around five hours and fifty minutes, which is an additional ten minutes than the previous estimate.
What is the main language in Bora Bora?
French and Tahitian are the primary languages spoken in Bora Bora; however, you’ll discover that many people on the island also know English, particularly those working in resorts. The people of French Polynesia walk at a leisurely pace.