In the province of Ontario, a journeyperson plumber can expect to earn a yearly income of $69,291 on average. Have you found the information on wages to be helpful?
How much does a licensed plumber make in Ontario?
In Ontario, plumbers (NOC 7251) make a wage that ranges between $17.05 and $45.00 per hour on average.
How much do plumbers in Ontario make a year?
How much money can one expect to make working as a Plumber in Toronto, Ontario? As of April 26, 2022, the yearly compensation for a Plumber in Toronto, Ontario is a median of C$79,104, with a range that is typically between C$72,923 and C$85,346. This range does not include information regarding bonuses and benefits, as well as other elements that effect base pay.
Do plumbers make good money in Ontario?
- LICENSED PLUMBER salary The Job Bank of the Government of Canada reports that the hourly wage for the most experienced plumbers in Ontario is $44.
- That is the rate that is the highest of any of the Canadian provinces.
- According to the Job Bank, the median hourly salary for plumbers in the province of Ontario is $30.
- According to Indeed, the average hourly wage for plumbers in the province is $33.69 dollars.
How much money do plumbers make in Canada?
The typical pay of a plumber in Canada is $58,500 per year, which is equivalent to $30 per hour. The starting salary for an entry-level employment is $49,357 per year, but professionals with more experience may make up to $74,096 per year.
What is the highest paid trade in Ontario?
According to the Government of Ontario, construction electricians earn a salary of $72,000 two years after receiving their certification. The professions with the highest average salaries in Canada.
|Skilled Trade||Salary – Year of Certification|
|Industrial mechanic (Millwright)||$76,000|
|Steamfitter or Pipefitter||$74,010|
Is plumbing a good career?
The Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that the number of people employed as plumbers will increase by more than 14 percent from 2018 to 2028, which indicates that career possibilities should be favorable. That indicates that there is a shortage of plumbers despite the increasing demand for their services.
Where do Plumbers make the most money?
Alaska ($88,150), Illinois ($87,880), Massachusetts ($80,860), Minnesota ($76,080), and New Jersey ($75,840) are the states and districts that pay plumbers the highest mean wage on average.
Which trade makes the most money?
- Radiation therapists have the highest average salary of all trade jobs.
- Technologists Specializing in Nuclear Medicine
- Dental Hygienists.
- Technicians in the fields of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Technicians and Mechanics of Aircraft and Avionics Equipment
- Aircraft Mechanics
- Inspectors of Construction and Buildings
- Construction Inspectors
How long does it take to become a plumber in Ontario?
Under the authority of section 14 of the Building Opportunities in the Skilled Trades Act, 2021, the Registrar of Skilled Trades Ontario has set the number of hours of apprenticeship training for the trade Plumber at 9,000 (approximately five years), which consists of 8,280 hours of on-the-job work experience and 720 hours of in-class instruction.
Where do plumbers make the most money in Canada?
- Cities in Canada that provide the best salaries to plumbers Fort McMurray in Alberta, Canada There were 11 reported salaries. $48.97 dollars an hour
- British Columbia’s North Vancouver. 17 salaries reported. 37.05. dollars an hour
- Burnaby, British Columbia. / 69 salaries reported. 36.71 dollars an hour
- Kitchener, ON. There were 15 reported salaries. $35.79 dollars an hour
- Toronto, ON. 138 different wages were recorded. $35.76 dollars an hour
How much is a plumber per hour Ontario?
The costs on average. The majority of plumbers will charge an hourly cost that falls anywhere between $58 and $260 per hour, on average. If you hire a licensed professional plumber, you may anticipate paying a premium cost for their services.
How much does a self employed plumber earn?
In His Mid-30s.
How much do Plumbers make Toronto?
In the city of Toronto, Ontario, an hourly wage of $35.74 is considered to be the norm for a plumber.
How much does a master plumber make in Canada?
The national average income for a licensed plumber in Canada is $73,125 per year, which is equivalent to $37.50 per hour. The starting salary for an entry-level employment is $66,300 per year, but professionals with more experience can make up to $97,500 per year.
How much do electricians make Ontario?
In Ontario, electricians (NOC 7241), excluding those who work in the industrial and power system sectors, typically earn between $18.00 and $45.00 per hour.