The SureStay Hotel by Best Western Hollister is located in Hollister.
What county is Hollister in?
In the U.S. state of California’s San Benito County, Hollister is both the biggest city and the county seat. Hollister is a municipality that belongs to the Monterey Bay Area and is a member of the Association of Monterey Bay Area Governments. It is found in the northern section of the state of California.
What was the population of Hollister CA in 1980?
According to the results of the census completed in 1980, the population of Hollister was 11,488. The City’s Facts Just to the northeast of Salinas, along Highway 156, between Gilroy and San Juan Bautista, and next to the San Luis Reservoir is where you’ll find Hollister. This city is the county seat of San Benito County, of which it is a part.
Is there a Hollister store in Los Angeles?
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
- is the parent company of the American lifestyle brand Hollister Co., which creates an image of being based in Southern California.
- Abercrombie & Fitch claims that the term ″Hollister″ was invented out of whole cloth.
- Hollister Company is not associated with the city of Hollister, and Hollister Company does neither manufacture items nor have a store in the city of Hollister.
What political party is Hollister CA in?
- Hollister is located in the 12th Senate District of the California State Legislature, which is represented by Republican Anthony Cannella.
- Hollister is also located in the 30th Assembly District of the California State Legislature, which is represented by Democrat Anna Caballero.
- Hollister is located inside California’s 20th congressional district, which is a part of the United States House of Representatives.
What city is Hollister CA close to?
Gilroy, California; Salinas, California; Watsonville, California
Is Hollister CA considered the Bay Area?
The bay area is generally agreed to begin in Hollister. The communities of Santa Cruz, Hollister, and Watsonville are the ones that make up what is often known as the bay area.
How far is San Jose from Hollister?
There are approximately 69 kilometers separating San Jose and Hollister. The journey through road is approximately 47 miles.
What is Hollister CA famous for?
The city’s primary industry is agriculture, and it is most well-known for the Blenheim apricots, olive oil, vineyards, pomegranates, and chocolate that it produces locally.
How far is Hollister CA from the ocean?
- The distance from Hollister to Carmel by the Sea while traveling in a southwesterly direction is 35.42 miles, and when traveling by automobile via the CA 156 route, it is 44 miles (70.81 kilometers).
- If you drive without stopping, the distance from Hollister to Carmel by the Sea is one hour and ten minutes.
- This is the quickest path that may be taken to get from Hollister, California to Carmel by the Sea, California.
Is Hollister nice place to live?
According to the findings of a recent survey conducted by a public safety and home security research business, Hollister is one of the top 50 ″Safest Cities″ in the state of California since the city has a low rate of both property and violent crime.
What Valley is Hollister CA in?
The Gilroy-Hollister Valley – Hollister Area, which is currently a component of the North San Benito subbasin and encompasses a total land area of 32,540 acres, is found in the hydrologic region of California’s Central Coast.
How far is Santa Cruz from Hollister?
It is true that there is a 41-mile gap between Hollister and Santa Cruz while traveling by car. When traveling by car from Hollister to Santa Cruz, expect the trip to take about 53 minutes.
How far is Santa Clara from Hollister?
52 miles / 84 km
|Get:||vacation flight hotel SEARCH|
How is the commute from Hollister to San Jose?
There is a distance of 66 kilometers separating San Jose and Hollister. The distance traveled by road is 47.2 miles. Without a car, what are my options for getting from San Jose to Hollister? Caltrain and bus service, which takes around 2 hours and 30 minutes and costs between $4 and $11 per person, is the most convenient and cost-effective alternative to driving from San Jose to Hollister.
Is Hollister a beach town?
It is nothing at all like the fictitious version of Hollister that young people have in their heads, which is a picturesque beach town in Southern California that is depicted in more than 500 apparel stores across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
What’s it like to live in Hollister California?
Hollister is an excellent community that is home to a large number of kind and welcoming individuals. The town, on the other hand, does not have a lot to offer in the way of shopping and places to hang out. There is just one movie theater and a few parks spread out over the town, and that’s about it.
How is it living in Hollister?
The majority of people who live in Hollister are homeowners, which contributes to the town’s distinct suburban atmosphere. There are a number of parks in the city of Hollister. Hollister is home to a sizable number of families, and its citizens generally hold liberal political views. The public schools in Hollister perform much better than the state average.
What cities are near Hollister CA?
Where can I get employment in the areas surrounding Hollister, California? Included on the list of nearby cities in California that have the most available positions are: Sacramento Redding Fresno Long Beach Modesto Los Angeles Bakersfield San Diego San Jose San Francisco Where may interested individuals find work in the Hollister, California area?
Where to stay in Hollister?
- Are you looking for a place to stay?
- Although there are a few hotels in the surrounding area, the majority of available lodging in the city is comprised of campgrounds and RV parks.
- The Gabilan Range, One Hundred and One Ranch, Ramada Marina, Gloria Lake, and Little Arthur Creek are all located in close proximity to Hollister, which is convenient to know if you plan on traveling in the region.
What is the ZIP code for Hollister CA?
The city of HOLLISTER may be found in the vicinity of the 95023 ZIP code. The information on this item’s State, County, City, Longitude, Latitude, Envelope Example, and Population may be found in the following: 95023 Zip Code Plus 4 Surrounding Areas ZIP Code Envelope Example Population of the Museum the Library and the School The Benefits of Social Security Additional Information