Visit https://www.ola.org/en/members on your web browser in order to identify who your Member of Provincial Parliament (MPP) is.You can receive a list that you may sort either by name or by riding if you click the link that says ″See Current MPPs″ (do a Postal Code search to find the electoral district for your postal code).You may also reach us by dialing the toll-free numbers 1-800-677-8683 and 1-888-292-2312.
How do I find my MPP in Ontario?
In the MPP contact information list, you can discover an MPP’s postal address, phone number, and email address, among other contact information. Use the ″Find my MPP″ feature, which can be found on the Members page, if you are unsure of the name of your MPP or your riding. It’s possible that a Member of Provincial Parliament has contact information for more than one office.
Who is the MPP of Ontario Canada?
Because of the dissolution of the 42nd Parliament on May 3, 2022, there are now no members of the Provincial Parliament.
Is MP and MPP the same?
Residents of the City of Cambridge are represented in the House of Commons, the deliberative body of the federal government, by federal Members of Parliament (MPs). On a provincial level, we are represented by people called members of provincial parliament, or MPPs.
How many MPP does Ontario have?
The 124 Members of the Legislative Assembly (MPPs) in Ontario are elected to reflect the concerns of their people about provincial duties both in the Legislative Assembly and in their respective ridings.
How do I find my municipality in Ontario?
Contact your regional Municipal Services Office
- You may reach us at 416-585-6226 or toll-free at 1-800-668-0230, and our fax number is 416-585-6882.
- You can reach us at (613) 545-2100, or toll-free at (800) 267-9438.
- You can reach us by calling either 705-564-0120 or 1-800-461-1193 toll-free.
- The phone number is 807-475-1651, and the toll-free number is 1-800-465-5027.
- The phone number is 519-873-4020, and the toll-free number is 1-800-265-4736
How do I contact the Ontario provincial government?
Phone, Fax or Write
- The number to call is 1 866 ONT-TAXS (1 866 668-8297), and the fax number is 1 866 888-3850. TTY: 1 800 263-7776
- In the text, write out ″Ministry of Finance,″ and place it at 33 King Street West in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. L1H 8H5
- That Respectful Person Peter Bethlenfalvy. 7 Queen’s Park Crescent, seventh floor, office of the Minister of Finance. Toronto, Ontario. M7A 1Y7
Which party is in power in Ontario 2021?
Since the 29th of June in 2018, Doug Ford, a member of the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario, has served as the 26th and current Premier of Ontario.
What MPP means?
The term ″massively parallel processing″ refers to the coordinated execution of a program by numerous processors, each of which works on a distinct section of the program and uses its own operating system and memory. This type of processing is known as ″massively parallel processing.″ In most cases, MPP processors will connect with one another using a message interface.
Can my MP help with housing?
Your city council is responsible for housing issues, but your representative in Congress can be of assistance by acting as your advocate and discussing your predicament with the council.
Who is the MPP for Guelph?
Mike Schreiner, Guelph’s MPP.
What is a municipality in Ontario?
According to the Municipal Act, 2001, the definition of a municipality in the province of Ontario is ″a geographic region whose residents are incorporated.″